Claire Knowles is a sought-after speaker, delivering exactly the right message at the right time for the right reasons… empowering groups to “turn the lights on ” and empowering leaders and groups to achieve extraordinary results!
- Looking for a Speaker who is dynamic and passionate?
- Looking for a Speaker who speaks your language?
- Looking for a versatile, inspirational Speaker who will tailor the message to fit your group’s particular challenge or struggle?
- Looking for a Speaker who understands the inner workings of organizations and teams?
- Looking for a Speaker who delivers exactly the message you want to have delivered?
Book Claire Knowles for Your Next Conference, Network Meeting or Organizational Seminar or Retreat!
- Stimulating talk (tailored to your Challenge)
- Thoughtful stories coated with Inspiration
- Take-aways to grow forward
- Meaningful, Motivational Messages
- Skilled facilitator and Workshop Leader
Claire Knowles is an established Speaker and Consultant, having addressed/ worked with many organizations and businesses, among them…New York State Women Inc., Business Professional Women, Zonta Club International, WNYWomen Leaders in Higher Education, SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), SUNY Buffalo — Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, The Du Pont Company, Xerox Corporation, Synergy Group, YWCA, INSPIRE Group, Mary Kay Enterprises, MetLife, Better Housing Inc., Weir SPM Corporation, Braskem Inc., Rinker Materials, Financial Institutions and Volunteers of America. She has also consulted internationally.
To inquire about Claire speaking at your next event, please contact us at Support@ClaireEKnowles.com.